Re: [DML] Automatic car washes- A bad idea?

Re: [DML] Automatic car washes- A bad idea?

my father owns a car wash and as long as you clear the height of the track and
don't scrape along it you will be fine. I do notice sometimes my passenger
mirror flips backwards but that's nothing serious. I also don't use a broom on
my car so...

Regards,

Michael