DeLoreans in Nigeria?

This seems like an extremely odd question, but how many DeLoreans do
you suppose exist in Nigeria? One of the first parts inquiries that
we have received is from Nigeria, and for a fairly large number of
parts. The originator of the message appears to be serious about
buying all of these parts and having them shipped home. I know that
there are a number of scams that start in that country, but he wants
me to run his credit card for the purchase. Any thoughts on the
matter would be welcome.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
Home of Winged1