D Rex on WGN TV Chicago, Dec. 12, 2003

List,

I thought I would let everyone know that the D Rex
and the GT40 Rock Crawler build from Monster Garage
will be on WGN TV Chicago Morning News from 5:30 am
until 9:00 am tomorrow, Friday, December 12. WGN is
promoting their Morning Show as the "Big Show" and
has been featuring all things BIG as the promo theme.

WGN used one of my Deloreans for a BTTF type skit in
April (which turned out pretty cool) and they said
they would fit the D Rex in another "bit" later this
year. Well, later is here. The D Rex and GT40 RC
will be on throughout the show during the weather
forecasts, several times per hour.

The folks at WGN will be supplied with a Delorean
fact sheet, in case they want to include some correct
information about Deloreans and the Delorean hobby,
so I can only hope that some of it will be included.
I will look for every opportunity to personally talk
about the positive aspects of Delorean ownership.

As with other TV shows that I have been involved in
this year, I do not have the ultimate control over
the content, but I do not anticipate any Deloreans
being harmed during the LIVE broadcast of the show.
Steve Stump from the GT40 RC build will be there
with me and you may see a few others from the build.

I also would like to remind everyone that the replay
of the Monster Garage - American Monsters will be on
December 27, 2003 at both 9pm Central and again three
hours later at 12am Central, technically December 28.
This is the GT40 RC build episode with the Delorean
Team. No Deloreans harmed during this MG episode.

Later,
Rich W.