RE: [DML] sandblasting coolant pipes

Mark wrote: "And on the subject of the SS clutch line. Thanks for pointing
that out. I took a look and it has rubbed the epoxy down
to bear metal. Other than where the line drops down and goes buy the
fuel tank is there any other ideas it could of effected?"

Thoughts: I'd check anywhere the cable can touch the frame, even if it runs
in parallel to the frame. For example if you zip-stripped the SS clutch
line to the frame or coolant pipes, the vibrations at those points can cause
abrasion. Just because the SS line is pulled tight to something does not
mean that abrasion is not occurring.

Nick Kemp