Re: Squishy Brakes.

Could be air in the system and a quick bleed can verify that.
However, all that braking probably wore the pads down and the
pistons that would move slid out to the proper distance. There is
probably one, or more, stuck or sticking pistons that are not moving
out properly as the pads ware. Is there a pull to the brakes? Pop
the wheels and check for pad wear. The one(s) with the least wear is
your problem. You might try a panic stop push on the brake pedal
(while parked of course) to see if the pistons will set themselves
for a while - if they do the pedal will come up and be firm for a
short while. If the calipers have never been rebuilt - then they are
due.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxx>
wrote:
> Last August, I replaced my Brake Master Cylinder, and also flushed
the entire hydraulic system with Castrol GTLMA (as stated in a previous
post). And everything has been fine since then.