From: therealdmcvegas [mailto:DMCVegas@xxxx]
Subject: [DML] Squishy Brakes.

Last August, I replaced my Brake Master Cylinder, and also flushed the
entire hydraulic system with Castrol GTLMA (as stated in a previous post). And
everything has been fine since then.

Until last week...

Car slowed down fine, and performed great. However, when I got out, I could smell that the brakes had overheated a bit, from the stench of burning asbestos. Ever since then though, my brakes have been "squishy". The pedal doesn't catch until it's about 2/3's of the way down.