i'm heading back to the future...

hi,
my name is jordan. i am 17 years old and live in california. first of all, i just
want to say i ENVY ALL OF YOU! you people have DeLoreans! I love
deloreans! they're the coolest cars ever! screw all the others! its all about
deloreans! lol....ok...i'm done
NOT!...lol. second, i have a 1960 apache 10 chevy. i am thinking about
making it my 'project' car, yet now that i think about it, i'd rather have a
delorean. i'd restore it and make it nice. yet i'd also make it be able to appeal
to all types of people....i know you people will probably want to kill me for
saying this but i'd put some crazy things on my delorean. neon nights, lowerd,
new rims, 2 sub-woofers....and a few other crazy mods! maybe even some
NOS! i'd probably have to put some of that in there. lol. my '60 truck has a v8
in it....if i got a delorean, it'd have to be able to compete against my truck...lol!
i wouldn't ever 'rice' it though. i'd rather see a delorean smashed into small
tiny pieces before i'd rice it. lol...but that could just be me. ok... thx for
listening...!!!

Jordan
http://1960apache10.tripod.com