      1. Re: scratches on delorean
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: scratches on delorean
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: scratches on delorean
           From: "Toby Peterson" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Carpet/XXXL shirts...
           From: "gullwingmagazine" <gullwingmagazine@xxxxxxxx>
      5. T-panel bent....
           From: "supermattthehero" <supermatty@xxxxxxx>
      6. Damaged Fiberglass Shell for Sale
           From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. ANNOUNCING 2004 DELOREAN CALENDAR...
           From: gullwingmagazine@xxxxxxxx
      8. Re: Has this ever happened to you, to anyone?
           From: "Joe Thome" <joethome@xxxxxxx>
      9. RE: Re: scratches on delorean
           From: MichaelRPack1@xxxxxx
     10. looking for ben davis
           From: "Vicky Miller" <delo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: T-panel bent....
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: T-panel bent....
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: XXXL Delorean shirts...
           From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. DeLorean Christmas Cards, the history
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:18:57 -0600
   From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: scratches on delorean

Dale,

For large scratches I start with 36 grit and finish with 80.  For a
general cleaning I will use 80 grit.

BOB

Message: 2