Update of the web page

Over the next few weeks we will be updating the web page frequently.

If you haven't heard we have a special guest for you at the show.

Claudia Wells ( Jennifer Parker in the movie BTTF 1) will be joining us.
>From my conversations with Claudia she will be a great asset to the show. She
has been very outgoing and friendly in our conversations and is looking forward
to seeing the DeLoreans and owners.

We have added a section on Claudia Wells and a cool video was provided by a
Dragon Run enthusiast and with his permission have it for you in its entirety.

You can see the dragon

just click on the link.

We finally and I do mean finally
received a deal with a company to give us Visa. Its been a long time and
anyone that is receiving the magazine or has been to one of the shows will get
the updated newsletter that will go into more detail.

I cannot stand to overpay for services or agree to terms that do not serve us
well and finally I got what I wanted so we now have credit card services.

It is being set up now and as soon as its in place we will begin the
registration. The prices have been finalized.

We will be mailing flyers to the vendors to hand out as well so its getting
close to registration time.

My thanks to Gary and Josh.
The show is now beyond one person doing it all and these two have been great
in helping me out when I need it,

Just wanted to say thanks Guys.

The raffle car is coming along. It is being refurbished so that the winner
can just drive it away. This includes a new fuel system, carpets, painted
facias, new tires, new front brakes, new struts, new weatherstrips, and a lot
more. It will be driven this spring to events and to the show. It can be viewed
anytime and in the near future we will be putting pictures on the web page.
You can buy your tickets when you register. Winner does not need to be
present to win. Its a cool car.
Yes the car is for real ( I keep getting e-mail with people still not
convinced we will be giving away a DeLorean or that it exists) Again it was
displayed for some of the Atlantic DeLorean members.

So check out the web page and get ready to register. This will be another
record in attendance. So I challenge everyone who went last year to find
someone that doesn't know about the show and bring them along.

Ken