DeLorean Christmas Cards, the history

Sometime in 1997 or so, IIRC, someone contacted Knut Grimsrud about the
holiday cards. They used a photo of Knut's (correct me if I'm wrong, Knut)
car as a model and then the guy had the cards printed. I ended up buying the
whole run of them from the guy and selling them to fund the DML.

Right as I was moving to Texas, the guy contacted me offering to sell a few
sets he had left over and the artwork/rights as he was getting out of the
business. He said if I didn't buy them he was going to sell them with the
rest of the inventory/artwork to someone else who wanted to buy him out. I
bought rest of the cards from him (sans envelopes, which he didn't have) and
passed on the artwork/rights. His old name/address was on the backs of the
cards, but I'd bet those are no longer valid.

It's a neat design, but maybe one of the artistic ones on the list
(Shannon?) could come up with a new design for next year...

James