RE: [DML] Re: scratches on delorean

Hello List,

I have moved 3 times this year. WHEW! I cannot find my Kent-Moore flap wheel. It's in the mountain of boxes somewher in my house. I would like to touch up an area of my lower quarter panel. If anyone has an extra tool for sale, please email me. I will pay top dollar for another brand new tool.
Sincerely,
Michael Pack