Re: [DML] The Dragon

Noah,

The dragon is part of US 129 that skirts the southern edge of the Great
Smoky Mountains. We generally drive it on most ETDOC meets. It is billed as the
curviest bit of road in America, its hard to meet the speed limit. I think
that when Pigeon Forge rolls around there will be a lot of people wanting to
drive it. I'd be happy to show you the way.

John Weaver
ETDOC
RED DMC #10527