RE: [DML] Has this ever happened to you, to anyone?

RE: [DML] Has this ever happened to you, to anyone?

I wish...
I work at a government center and there is another D there, or was anyway.
The guy never called me and I left several messages under his wiper, etc.
Once I was pulling out of one parking lot to go down the street and he was
driving passed. I saw his face kind of do a "what?" and I followed him to
the building where he parked but he jumped out and ran in before I could
catch him and talk to him. He obviously likes being a lone wolf or
something.
Frustrating-- another owner so close, but so far away.
I have not seen the car in quite some time.