Re: BTTF Car Props = Building Plans

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>
wrote:
> I know that several people out there sell BTTF props, but is there
> anyone out there who has built thier own?
> Does anyone have any building plans for Flux Capacitors, etc.?
> Let me know.
> - VB

Bob & List:

Here's an option if you're not looking to build your own, but rather
looking for anyone with plans to remanufacter BTTF props...

(It's on page 47 in the "D Goodies" section of the current issue of
Gullwing Magazine from DeLorean Motor Center in Garden Grove, CA.)

BTTF WORKING FLUX CAPACITOR
This is a working replica of the Back to the Future Flux Capacitor.
This is a 12-volt unit that plugs right into your cigarette lighter.
The unit has flashing LEDs, and you can also light it up with a
blinding strobe light flash with a push of a button when you hit 88
mph. You can order on-line at DeLoreanmotorcenter.com or call (714)
554-6794.

BTTF WORKING TIME CIRCUIT UNIT
This unit comes with a fully-working keypad, just like the one in the
BTTF movie. You can program the destination time, and the unit also
has a fully-functional clock. This unit runs on 12-volts DC. You
can order on-line at DeLoreanmotorcenter.com or call (714) 554-6794.

Hope this helps.

-Cheryl