Re: [DML] BTTF Car Props = Building Plans

Re: [DML] BTTF Car Props = Building Plans

Bob,

I built my own flux capacitors. BUt do not have any specific plans.
I used a timing circuit tired to 30 second timer simulator that gave me increasing frequency. These drive the red LEDs faster and faster to 88 mph. and then back down again.

Use a standard NEMA fiberglass enclosure with a view panel. Or add the clear panel with plexiglass and rubber car window glass (e.g. 66 mustang windshield)

BOB