RE: [DML] Replacing the solenoids?

Jeremiah,

Replace everything.

Filter, Fluid, Clean the magnet, Rebuilding the Transmission computer, or replace with a new computer. If your budget allows, replacing the computer and the solinoids should give you worry free driving.
I had to replace the RenaultR-30 Automatic transmission first DMC #3713 to the tune of $4,500. When the computers start to misbehave stop driving until you replace with an new computer.

Sincerely,

Michael
1983 DMC
2001 740iL BMW