Re: [DML] Car Covers

> That's why you can keep comprehensive coverage on the car while it is in
> storage. that covers all of the above.

Upon reading your original note, I do see that you said "canceling liability and collision". I'm not an insurance expert, but in the two states whereI've insured cars (NJ and MA)... that would not be possible. You might be able to cancel comprehensive and possibly collision, but never liability.Just FYI and YMMV.

So, the bottom line is that each of us operate under a different set of factors that influence what we do with our cars during the winter months. I don't think it's possible to make any general statements or judgments of what one person chooses to do over another - we should just provide helpful suggestions (like David T. does every season - thanks Dave!).

-Hank