Re: [DML] Goodyear NCT tires

I totally agree with Louie. Last summer I was at Laguna Seca attending Skip
Barber's racing school. The cars used for our class were Formula Fords
converted to Formula Dodges with modified Dodge Neon engines. They were
equipped with Michelin Pilots and as our track time progressed the speeds
were also increased. There were times when, going into a corner, I was
convinced I wouldn't still be on the track coming out. I was wrong.
Obviously a formula open wheel car isn't a direct comparison to a DeLorean
but the grip those tires displayed convinced me of their potential as
performance tires. They'll definitely be my choice when the Yokohamas wear
out.

Bruce Benson

> It seems the tire discussion comes up more often than >any other topic. I
think the consensus is that the Michelin
>Pilot's are the best replacement for the DeLorean at this >time. They will
both improve ride quality, and handling. >They're lightyears above the old
Yokohama's that >everyone in the DeLo community used to swear by (in >my
humble opinion). The tires are a little pricey, but look >right on the car.
Everyone has their own 2 cents on the >tires however.