Re: square pockets below the internal water pipe

Re: square pockets below the internal water pipe

John Hervey suggested filling with silicone - which I will probably
do soon when I get in there for a major tune-up. The other approach
would be to pour some antifreeze in there and let it "burn off". I
did this by accident once and the next time I got to examine the
area it was lined, under the trash, with an antifreeze goo that
seemed to protect the metal quite well. This was Houston where water
seldom freezes.

Harold McElraft - 3354