[DML] Re: Protecting the STEEL

The best stuff I have found for quick clean up and wiping finger
prints off is a white terrycloth shop towel I get at Costco by the
bag and Meguiar's Quik Detailer - mist and wipe. I have tried
virtually everything at least once. That combo seems to work best.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxx> wrote:
> David,
> I agree 100%!! I have tried everything over the years.
My brother owned