Re: [DML] Re: Looking for parts...

In a message dated 11/21/2003 12:29:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jtrealty@xxxx writes:
Try Ken K, he and Erik are parting out cars and
Bob Miller has lots of used parts too
Thanks for the plug but it was one car that was parted out for me and its
near its end.
The other 6 I still own are alive and well and all are being or are restored.
Three additional ones that have been restored have new homes already and are
doing fine.
The 900 mile car was sold this week and now resides in Cleveland.

Ken