      1. RE: BTTF Pinball Emulaters
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Exhaust Question: DMC
           From: MichaelRPack1@xxxxxx
      3. Leather Care (Delorean Destruction)
           From: MichaelRPack1@xxxxxx
      4. RE: Re: Dealing with Valeo.
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Volvo E series components on DeLo engine
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Looking for parts...
           From: "Michael Paine" <mpaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Looking for parts...
           From: "Henry" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Looking for parts... (Radiator Screen)
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Exhaust Question: DMCH vs. DMUK.
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Exhaust Question: DMC
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Catalytic converter bypass
           From: "Louie" <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Exhaust Question: DMC
           From: MichaelRPack1@xxxxxx
     13. Re: Re: Looking for parts... (Radiator Screen)
           From: Michael Paine <mpaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Looking for parts...
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Re: Catalytic converter bypass
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: BTTF Pinball Emulaters
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Re: Delorean Playboy Interview
           From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Catalytic converter bypass
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     19. DeLoreans in Nashville
           From: Marlus Pertile <m_pertile@xxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: 170 HP DeLo
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Re: Looking for parts...
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
     22. RE: DeLoreans in Nashville
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: Re: Delorean Playboy Interview
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:24:11 -0500
   From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: BTTF Pinball Emulaters

Caution!  As is with many other game emulators and ROMS, it is illegal
to own a ROM for a game that you "did not pay for".  e.g. You can
download an emulator for a Nintendo NES for free, but to legally
download and own the ROM pack, you are supposed to own a physical copy
of the original game cartridge or pay royalties to the developer or game
company.

Perhaps the Pinball ones are different, but you might want to
investigate first.

Just some advice from someone with experience working with ROM files.
;)

BTW:  BTTF game ROMs for Nintendo NES, Sega Genesis, and Atari 2600 work
great on a hacked Xbox running old system emulators.  OR.......so I have
heard.  ;)

Kevin Abato
Vin #16680