Re: [DML] BAE single turbo exhaust questions

Re: [DML] BAE single turbo exhaust questions

Daniel,

I have two BAE single turbo cars. On both I changed the after turbo
plumbing. One has a bullet glasspack only and the other has a catalitic
converter only. The glasspack has the better sound and looks clean. The
Cat car has a lot more rumble and resonance at all times in the car.
Both sound "sporty" and I will not be changing any thing about them
soon. The Cat car was a Calif. car and passed emissions several times
there. The Glasspack car is in Idaho. Both are single right side outlet
with fake left tip. Both are candidates for nicer Stainless Tips.
Because of the aftermarket wheels making the car look more aggressive, I
prefer the more aggressive sound.

Don Ekhoff