BAE single turbo exhaust questions

My car has the single BAE turbo installed. It has 23K on it, and it
looks like this turbo was installed years ago. I love the
performance of the car. Here is my problem. I don't like the
exhaust. I don't like the sound or the looks. When converting the
car to the single turbo they replaced the mufler to a single tail
pipe. The mufler is starting to rust since it's not stainless and it
just doesn't look or sound good. I would like to have more of a
performance sound as well as stainless with dual exhaust pipes. What
kind of setup is available? What do others with a single BAE turbo
have? I realize that the turbo has limited the space, that's why
mine was probably modified. Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Daniel