HOWTO's number 12 and 13 released

Hello all,

#12 and #13 have been released. This deals with the
removal of the center console and the changing of the
light bulbs of the consoles climate controls.

I broke it up into 2 HOWTO's. I wasnt going to remove
the whole console but I found that four of the bulbs
were pushed out of the holder under the radio.
Removing the console was the only way to get to them.

I do however have one question.

Due to time constraints (the sun going down) i didnt
get a chance to identify where the bulbs for the LIGHT
SWITCH and Hazard button go. Are they accessed from
the back of the switch or do you pop the front of them
off to get to the bulbs to change?

Feedback is always appreciated.

Enjoy,

http://retroserver.no-ip.com/delorean/deloreanmain.html