Re: [DML] (unknown)

Hi Jim

Yes - from www.stainless-exhaust.com They make to order and ship all over the world. We have just got one in for a customer's car and once again I'm struck by how well made it is. The price is £650 for the non-cat version and £950 for the catted version (twin free-flowing cats - these are interchangable) + applicable taxes in either case. The system comprises a rear box with twin inlets, two headers to replace the manifolds, and two connecting pipes or cats. Everything mounts to original hardware with the added bonus that the headers have been made with 4 mounts per port meaning it's not the end of the world if you snap a stud off, alternatively you can choose to use all 4 mounts to extend the life of the manifold gaskets.

The choices you make are how noisy you want it (the noisy one really does sound like the BTTF car in the film), and whether you want it polished or not.

Martin
DMUK (we do not sell the system direct)

Jim Ray wrote:

Hey There,
Any one know what the replacement muffler is recomended for the Delorean?
I would like to find a staineless steel free-flo that replaces my rusty one.
Is there a company that sell's one???
King_Tutt2000@xxxx