DeLorean Car Show

HI
Just wanted to add a few things here
Starting in a week or so you will be able to reach us at
deloreancarshow@xxxx
this address also is attached to the DeLorean Car Show Pay pal account so we
will begin accepting pay pal from this address.

The web page is being updated and will be complete shortly with registration
information on Pigeon Forge.

I plan to start the Registration in early December as we did for the last
three shows.

There will be an e-mail to let you know when we are ready.

The Third issue of the magazine (Winter 2004) is out and some were mailed a
few days ago but the bulk was mailed yesterday. IF you only sent in a partial
subscription and want this issue please contact me or fill out the
subscription form. Some of you olnly paid for one or two magazines at gatherings and did
not purchase the full set.

This issue is larger than the last and has a lot more in it.

As with all the magazines we have a few "special pictures" in it for you to
find.

Raffle Car

I keep getting asked about the raffle car. Trust me its no mysterious car.
Its just a cool D.

Here are answers to frequently asked questions

1. Yes it does exist
2. Its parked in my back yard
3. It will be a totally functioning car that we will DRIVE to the show ready
to go.
4. It is a 1983 automatic vin 16113
5. Photos of it were taken at the fall foliage tour and if anyone that has it
can pass it along go ahead and do so. I know Mike DeLuca had it on the web
page for the Mid atlantic group. I think Kevin Abato did the page.
6. The car's mileage is 30,929.
7. It is a black interior with the light grey carpets.
8. The car is undercoated.
9. Raffle ticket prices are $50 each and will be sold starting with the
registration due to start in Dec,
10. Yes the raffle is legal. I get a lot of comments that this is illegal.
As a 501c3 Corporation raffles of cars are perfectly fine. It is outlined in
the tax forms and publications. The individual winning the car will be
responsible for appropriate sales tax and the fair market value of the car will be
submitted to the irs since the value of the car is considered income. The irs
is fine with the raffle as are the states of Tennessee and Ohio. There are
some local areas that do not allow this kind of raffle and we will need to post
void where prohibited by law. Tax forms and proof of Id will be required. You
must be 21 to enter. (We are looking at lowering this to 18 but there are a few
things needing to be cleared up first).
So I hope that clears that up.
11. There is a minimum of 150 tickets that need to be sold for the car to be
raffled off and I don't think that will be any problem. We also will put a
cap of 500 tickets max on the car so that you will know the odds of winning.
12. All tickets sold will be available for viewing at the DeLorean Car Show
prior to the raffle.
They will be displayed in a glass enclosure. The participant will have
half of a ticket but it is not necessary to claim the prize since all the
appripriate information is on the entered half of the ticket. (drivers liscence or
passport required to claim prize)
13. Winner does not need to be present to win.
14. Winner may take the car with them or pick it up in Cincinnati later. At
this point shipping is the responsibility of the winner. If the winner is
within 300 miles of Cincinnati we can arrange shipping for you.
15. Foreign entrants are allowed and will follow the IRS guidelines as laid
out in the appropriate publications. Winner is responsible for shipping to the
final destination.
More details will follow on this one.

These are most of the commonly asked questions so I hope you all enjoy

Ken