Fascias for sale...

Hey Gang,

Made a trip to New York with Ken Koncelik here last weekend to drop off the frame from his parts car. The remaining pieces of VIN 5609 now fit into just a small corner of my basement...and we are well on our way to being able to finance the restoration of the raffle car for the Pigeon Forge show. Thanks to everyone who's helped! I hope VIN 5609's parts help keep your babies on the road for a long time to come.

On our return trip we stopped into PJ Grady's place and picked up 17 used fascias. (13 front, 4 rear) Ken and I will be reconditioning these this weekend, and painting them as soon as the weather permits. If you are in need of a fascia, but don't want to spend a small fortune on a new one, you might want to consider one of these.

We have photos, and if you are in the Cincinnati area, (or even if you aren't) you are more than welcome to stop by and check them out. E-mail me privately, if you are interested in learning more.

jhaldeman(at)fuse.net

Again, any profits go towards making the raffle car happen.

All my best,
Josh
VIN 5102
VIN 15964
A large collection of DeLorean nuts and bolts