Delorean Parts Wish List

Hi everyone,
I have not yet bought my Delorean, but plan to very soon.
(I am looking for a nice grey/manual for around $10K if you know where
one is).
I think I have found my car for about $12K, but it will need to have
the interior re-done and a few of the standard update.

I have put together a wish list on Microsoft Excel and uploaded
it to the DMCNEWS FILES folders, as "D_wish_list".
Feel free to look it over, please add to it with better parts,
better sources, better prices....etc.
I set it up into 3 tiers, the MUST have, good to have, and wish I had.
The MUST have's are the important electrical and engine updates.
The want's are the extra goodies like remote doors and stuff....
the wish list includes stuff like chrome wheels and what not.

Feel free to update it and mail it to me at videobob@xxxx
or make suggestions.
Please highlight changes and updates in a color so I can spot them.
If anyone needs me to send them the file as an attachment please
email me.

Thanks.
- Videobob