hot start no start

81 model with 11k on the clock. I have replaced every part of the
fuel system except the fuel pump and RPM relay. I am going to perform
the intake hose and baffle update but was wondering if I should go
ahead and replace the fuel pump while I had it out. The pump makes a
very light hum like most pumps do and that is all. I hate not driving
the car because of the fact that I know ot will not start back up
once the engine has been running with out alot of trouble. I could
jump the hot start relay socket and get it to start but after
replacement of the fuel accumaltor, that little trick does not seem
to work any more.

VIN# 5745