New DELOREAN Documentary to be filmed - Do you want to be in it?

New DELOREAN Documentary to be filmed - Do you want to be in it?

Hello DMC friends.
Let me introduce myself.
My name is "Videobob".
I am a television producer in Fort Worth, Texas and I currently
have several national syndicated TV shows on the air now
(I will mention them later).
I am interested in making a new documentary about the
Delorean phenomenon.
Unlike previous documentaries that concentrate on the history
of the car and John Delorean, I want to point out the owners who
have dedicated their lives to these cars, and how they can consume
a large part of their life and how it has effected them.

I already have a network with about 65 affiliates that will air
the program, however it's real intended audience will be for
PBS, Discovery, TLC, etc....

I need YOUR help.
I need advice on who I should interview and why.
Do you have some great video of your Deloreans and experiences?
Have you invented a product that has improved the car?
Are you an expert on the Delorean?
Has the Delorean car changed your life in anyway?
Have you ever wrecked your Delorean?

I would also like someone to help me with contact information.
Does anyone know how to get in contact with
John Z. Delorean?
If so, please contact me directly.

My plans so far is to get most of my footage while
meeting many of you at the Pigeon Forge meeting next year.
I would like coordinate with many of you before then.

I would like to try to turn around the image and reputation of the car.
We are all sick of hearing "Did you get any coke in the car?"
Or... "Isn't John Delorean still in prison?"
We have all heard these goofy questions, and even been called
"DORKS" by Discovery channel.
The car has been hopelessly branded to the BTTF movies.
I am hoping that THIS documentary will show the general public
what the "dream" was all about, and we all want to "live it".
As an Irish decent American who appreciates the dream of what
this car represents, I want to be a part of it and let the
rest of the world know why this car is an important part of our
history and deserves the respect we all have for it.
Let's not forget, it's just a car..... but to us, it is much more.

Please help me do this.

You may learn more about me by going to:
http://www.robertmoseley.com
http://www.comixspotlight.com
http://www.stupidmovieoftheweek.com
http://www.wrenchingandriding.com