Shaking during braking

Elvis - I noticed the little note at the end of your message to Bill ... you might want to check out the rubber bushings that attach the
front sway bar to the lower control arms on each side. Pay particular attention to the aft bushings, as they react nearly all braking
loads in the front suspension. You may find the rubber cracked and peeling away from the steel sleeves. This condition can cause
the front wheels to go into a "toe out" condition during braking, which can set up some interesting shaking and shimmying.

In regards to the entire dialog on coils ... can't we all just get along? A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1