Re: [DML] eyebrows

Headlights have nothing to do with this because they warp over the High Beams and who
drives all of the time with High Beams on?

It is just a myth. Maybe we could send it into Mythbusters and have them bust the myth
about "Headlights Making Eyebrows on Deloreans". Mythbusters is on Fridays.

Mark
6683