Re: [DML] Eyebrows

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, grex37@xxxx wrote:

> Yes, about those "eyebrows"... why do some cars have them and
others do not.
> Whats the story behind them? I never understood that.

There is quite a bit of coverage in the archives on the cause,
condition, and cure for fascia eyebrows. The technical library on
the DMCNews web site also covers correcting this malady.

I straightened my front fascia a couple years back when I repainted
it, and the procedure is simple, effective, and appears to be long-
lasting.

Knut