      1. Re: Windshield Repair
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: The DIRT
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Delorean Frame Refurbishing
           From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Rear Louver Needed
           From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Turkey Rod Run at Daytona Beach International Speedway
           From: "geek123y" <service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: eyebrows
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      7. AW: Re: High Voltage Coils, High Octane Fuel
           From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>
      8. MORE 'D' BLUES
           From: Lance Haslewood <lanceh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Auction for Louie's wrecked D
           From: "Palatinus, Joe" <jopalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Eyebrows
           From: "ksgrimsr" <knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 03:58:40 -0000
   From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Windshield Repair

If you can catch your fingernail on it it is probably too deep to
remove. Taking that much off will create distortion in the glass when
you look through it. Look in the yellow pages under Automobile:Glass.
You should (if you are in a big city) be able to find a company that
does glass repair like chips and scratches. Have them check it out.
The other alternative is replacement (expensive) but to pass
inspection you may have to do it.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, steve trimble <stevetrimble52@xxxx> wrote:
> Anyone have any ideals on removing scratches from a
> windshield. Some dope put the wrong size wiper blades
> on and I have a nice little arc scribed in the glass.

Message: 2