For Sale: 1981 DeLorean Early Vin# 01063 Low Miles Must See

For Sale: 1981 DeLorean Early Vin# 01063 Low Miles Must See

I'm Listing up for sale my 1981 DeLorean, Vin# 01063. We are going
to be switching houses next summer and the DeLorean is being sold to
help fund the house. I'm the Second Owner of this DeLorean, I looked
for several months at many DeLoreans before buying this one, Its one
of the cleanest DeLoreans that I have seen!!! It has 32,000 miles on
it, It has always been garraged since new! 100% reliable and
everything on the car functions like it should. It is a 5 speed with
desirable black interior. Comes with all Original paperwork and
maint reciepts since new, over $13,000 in reciepts for maint since
new. 30,000 mile service completed. All work has been performed at
the DeLorean Motor Center in CA since new. Car spent its whole life
in CA untill the begining of this summer when it was driven to WA
state. All new AC hoses, compressor, 2000 miles on New Michelin
Pilot H4 tires, upgraded window motors and regulators, New fuel pump
and boots, ect ect. Car is as stock as possible other that just a
few modifications, stainless cooling bottle, rear louver brace.
Original interior is in excellent cond, no rips, tears, ect.
Original Dash is like new with no cracks. Original floor mats in
great cond. Original stereo works great, Way to much stuff to list.
Car was lowered front and rear by the DeLorean motor Center,
Adjustable rear lower control arms. If you are looking for a super
clean DeLorean that is 100% reliable and ready to drive with all the
upgrades taken care of look no further. Many extras including custom
fit car cover, car show displays, ect. $20,000 Firm. Look at the
rest then take a look at this one. Located in Kennewick WA. Please
contact Tom at (509) 521-9334 for more info. Thanks, Tom.