      1. Re: Digest Number 1744
           From: grex37@xxxxxxx
      2. All Hose replacment
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Failed emissions!!!  PASSED!
           From: "Adam 16683" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. seeking high resolution image(s)
           From: "twin_rotors" <twin_rotors@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. idle behavior?
           From: "supermattthehero" <supermatty@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: wrecked VIN 10115 up for auction
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Kayo Ong's Coil
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Spark Plug Wires
           From: "slowlydownward1313" <slowly_downward_1313@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Windshield Repair
           From: steve trimble <stevetrimble52@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. VIN 10115 auction update
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: FRAME THANX
           From: "malevy_nj" <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: No help from the List?
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: High Voltage Coils, High Octane Fuel
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: 12V Ignition to Factory Modules
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: pie and hose questions
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. The DIRT
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: FRAME THANX
           From: "Dan RC30" <danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: FRAME THANX
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: The DIRT
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
     20. For Sale: 1981 DeLorean Early Vin# 01063 Low Miles Must See
           From: "hodakaguy" <hodakaguy@xxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: idle behavior?
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     22. RE: The DIRT
           From: MichaelRPack1@xxxxxx
     23. RE: Re: Kayo Ong's Coil
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. RE: idle behavior?
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. RE: Spark Plug Wires
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 13:11:04 EST
   From: grex37@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Digest Number 1744

In a message dated 11/8/2003 6:21:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,