Re: [DML] The DIRT

There are a lot of issues that very few people actually have answers to. The
frame for one I doubt most DeLorean owners ever deal with so the number of
people with experience is limited. Others like myself may not be able to read
every post and may have missed it.
There are a number of technical people on the DML that if you have a specific
question if you are a long time member of the DML you know who they are and
can e-mail them direct as I do since I know many of my questions will not get
responded to on the DML. I also get a lot of questions privately from the DML
after people see what I have been responding to and I do not think I have ever
not responded.

This forum is an aid not a guarenteed solution to problems. Us it for what
it is and I am sure any problems can be addressed.

Miracles do happen

Ken