DeLorean mechanics in East TN

Hello Group,

My name is Brian Pollard. I live in Knoxville, TN.

I have become very interested in becoming a DeLorean owner over the
past few months and have been reading everything I can get my hands
on to better educate myself on what to look for in these cars
(subscribing to this list seems to be the best idea so far!).

If everything falls in place for me financially, I should be ready
to buy this spring. I hope to be able to participate in the Pigeon
Forge meeting next summer.

My specific question is about recommended repair shops in the East
Tennessee area (I believe John Weaver lives in Knoxville - correct?).

I can do, and as a matter of fact enjoy doing, most minor repair
work to my cars (My last "fun" car was a Porsche 944, the DeLo would
be my next). However, when I comes to major work such as clutch
replacement, or when I get completely stumped on a problem, it would
be nice to go to someone locally to help me out.

Thanks in advance for your responses. This seems to be a great group.

Brian