From: spaceace3113 [mailto:spaceace3113@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 7:35 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Disputing the $25,0000 rule

Ive been meaning to post this for awhile now. Ive been looking for
the "right" car for something like 3 years of actual active
searching. I finally bought my car 3 months ago, its an August 81
with a black interior, gas flap, grooves and a 5 speed with 89 miles
and the original NCT's. I went through hell to get it, and it almost
didnt happen. Anyway, my point....the seller was asking $32,000. I
finally after much pleading bought the car for $25,000. I had it
trailered to PJ Grady's (I live in NY) were i spent close to $5,000
it making the car utterly flawless.All the updates, recalls,
Zillas,lowered the suspension, tuneup, belts, wires, hoses
etc...When i brought the car there he said it was very close to
being concours worthy, after it left his shop Rob said it was
definitely a contender and as close to a 10 as he has seen.