Informal Carolina Club?

Hey Group!

I'm fielding interest in something I've been thinking about for a while now. It seems the Carolinas have a good number of DeLoreans in them, and it'd be neat if we had a better network between us all. Is there any interest in forming a VERY informal Carolina club? Basically it'd just be nice to have everyone's names and emails gathered together. We could also do a few informal get togethers a year. Nothing structured, nothing fancy... just a group of us DeLo geeks getting together and BS-ing. I've also been wanting to make a website now for years, so this would give me a perfect excuse. Everyone in the area please let me know what you think.

Louie Golden
Charlotte, NC VIN 5252

Pre-order the updated second edition of "DeLorean: Stainless Steel Illusion" now! Details <a href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com"; target="_blank">here!</a>