Alternatives to 197 hp?

I've been looking for another alternative to the PRV and found some
Canadian speedshops that work on the PRV, more importantly there is
a shop in Germany that stocks Alpine 310 engines and has the mods
necessary to create full-blown a610 Delorean supercars....just
thought i'd try to contribute to the group. the shop is called Simon-
auto...if i can figure out how to post the link I will. Ahh the
possibilities...i'd love to toss this particular Viper a beating,
and still have paid less and done it with the "beautiful relic" he's
dubbed my car.