Very strange spam IM

[MODERATOR NOTE: This message approved in the hope that
someone can explain how this happened and how to prevent
it in the future. Please don't consider it an open
invitation to discuss the subject at length.
- Mike Substelny DML moderator of the week]

I got an IM from "beachbabe02001" a few minutes ago. Of course, just
from the screenname, I pegged it for a pornospam (I don't usually get
them, but whatever), and got ready to warn and block. Except that when
I accepted the IM, it said "I heard you like DeLoreans. Wanna chat?"
Huh? Very strange. But it quickly became clear that whoever it was,
they didn't want to talk. I checked the profile, and yep, it was a
pornospam. Warn, block, done. But I'd love to know how it was that the
message was "I heard you like DeLoreans. Wanna chat?" Very very
strange. They must have pulled my screenname off either the DML, the
entermyworld.com board, or the bttf.com board. I suspect they got it
from entermyworld.com, but who knows? It was just so surprisingly strange.