Re: [DML] Re: Anyone know where a Delorean Conversion forsale is?

Re: [DML] Re: Anyone know where a Delorean Conversion forsale is?

Hey Rich,
(loved you on Monster Garage by the way)
What kind of money do you want for the car you mentioned?

Other than yours, I am looking for a daily driver that is a gray manual.
I have been spying on some of the cars on eBay, going for an average of $15,000
more or less.
I was considering finding a cheap project car and having DMCH put in that stage2 engine.
I just want a car that is powerfull and a good daily driver.

I'm here in Dallas by the way.
I was in Irving today (between Dallas / Fort Worth) and saw a Delorean at a Toyota dealership.
It is a Black/Auto with 114 miles, never titled.
They used to be a dealer and they have had it ever since.
It is for sale, but I don't know the price.
When I find out I will post it up.
Thanks.
- Videobob

[Very long and confusing quotation snipped by moderator]