Re: [DML] What to do with the Dummy switches

Re: [DML] What to do with the Dummy switches

I am using one dummy switch as a manual fan control switch. Its nice to be
able to control the fans at any point in time, and running the wires is easy.
I'm still trying to find a use for the other dummy switch slot, right now I'm
leaning toward fog lights.

By the way, has anyone on the list put a GPS system in their DeLorean?

Have a good one,
Andrew
4194