RE: [DML] Newbe here, Canadian cars for sale?

RE: [DML] Newbe here, Canadian cars for sale?

Hi Trevor,

Well, as you know, Canada is pretty big, so where abouts are
you? (i.e. besides the east coast?)

I bought my D a number of years ago from a fellow in Winnepeg
MB, I'm currently in Calgary AB, after a stint on the west coast in
Victoria BC (Now there's the place to own a D, no snow, can drive all
year round and nice twisty roads, though the last big car show I went to
in Calgary, we had 2 D's, 1 Bricklin and on 1955 Mercedes Gullwing, all
parked together .. THAT'S a site!)

Anyway, there have been several advertised in the Auto Trader
(Old/Collector car edition), there's currently a beautiful one (83
Canadian Edition) for sale in Edmonton, but it's concurs quality and the
price reflects that; there was also one for sale in Regina SK, an 1981,
and a number in the Toronto area.... I'd highly recommended the Old Car
Trader publication (or Auto Hebo in Quebec) it's basically Canada's
version of Hemmings motor news.

I would budget some of your $$ towards a few trips to see some
D's, before you buy.

Mike