Interiro Question

An interior finish question for some of the experts.
My interior has been re-upholstered in last few years
and for the most part it was done well, except for the
"t top" headliner. Is it not supposed to turn up on to
the door opening and go under the door seal? My does
not and it looks terrible. Also are the sun visors
normally kind of "droopy" or should they be flat and
crisp looking? I want this all replaced but I want it
right this time. Any thoughts or photo's would help.
Thanks,
Steve T.