Re: A/C power drain

You can't run the A/C and not drive the car for long. At idle the
alternator isn't putting out enough and you are using up power from
the battery. If you do have an '82 then you shouldn't have the Ducey,
it is more likely the Motorola unless it has been changed. You could
make sure all the electrical connections are clean and tight, the belt
to the alternator is not loose, and the battery is still good (if it
is over 5 years old it is time to replace).
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757