Re: Dealing with Valeo.

Marc

Actually I think that Centerforce has been the one doing custom
clutch work. Did you try them? www.centerforce.com if I'm not
mistaken.

I used a local place in the Chicago area (South Holland) called Surge
Clutch and Driveline. We had a GM flywheel modified to fit a stock
DeLorean clutch. What really impressed me was that when I walked in
with a stock DMC clutch the guy recognized it as such before I said
anything. Very good to work with in person, not sure how they would
be over long distance. No web presence though.

Dave S