Dealing with Valeo.

I know a few of you (Darryl?) have dealt with valeo for custom clutch
setups on conversions.

Could someone send me a contact at Valeo who can help me with this?
I called the regular 888 number and spoke to someone who put me in
touch with an engineer. Gave him my details, and he said he would
get back to me in a day or so. that was over 2 weeks ago.

Thanks